Terms of business and warranty regulations for the delivery of individually made instruments
- Each individually manufactured instrument from our workshop is made in cooperation with its purchaser, who can also obtain information about the construction during its creation and can express requests for adjustments and changes as soon as the instrument is ready to be played.
- This cooperative production and the fact that each instrument is made individually for the customer according to his wishes and requirements requires that we define the warranty rights of the Civil Code in more detail:
- Each purchaser of an instrument has the right to demand that we remedy defects in craftsmanship and sound, insofar as this is possible according to the state of the art. The number of rectification services on our part shall be limited to two. Any further changes shall be subject to a charge and shall be remunerated at our hourly rate at the time of execution and any materials used.
Conversion shall be expressly excluded. This is justified in particular by the fact that no two identical instruments leave our workshop unless a customer requires the same instrument twice.
- We guarantee the flawless craftsmanship and sound quality of the instruments manufactured by us. However, we are not able to change the tone color of the instrument due to the customer’s choice of materials and scale length.
The warranty expires if work has been carried out by a third party. The warranty period is 2 years from the date of delivery.
- For the removal of any defects, we are to be granted reasonable periods of time, which should not be less than four weeks due to the structure of our workshop. We are prepared to provide a loan instrument for the period of rectification upon request.
- The instrument remains our property until full payment has been made.
- Place of performance and jurisdiction is Bremen.